Happy Birthday Papa

When I was a baby, you would hold me in your arms.
I felt the love and tenderness, keeping me safe from harm.
You would hold my finger ,Every time I cross a road.
You would also raise your voice on Quadratic Equation, You were strict but never cold.
 You encouraged me always, treated me like a princess
You bought me everything I wanted, I know I am your weakness
I would win the debates and study hard and how
All that to come home to my Dad who’ll say ,“Oh I am so proud!”

Papa, I know that you know how much I love you and respect
You always gave me everything even more than I could ever expect

I would look up into your eyes, and all the love I would see.
How did I get so lucky, you were the Papa chosen for me.
Our love is everlasting, I just wanted you to know.
That you’re my special hero ,and I wanted to tell you so.

And just the right Video on this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L60QLKLxSg4

Reminds me when as a kid I will finish song's last lines as Papa sings them.. All his favorite songs used to be my favorite songs..

Always a Daddy's Girl,


M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It took me 30+ years to be this AWESOME!

Definition

The Bachelorette Bash