First Blog :)
So, I make a landing on the smooth track of bloggers united. Bloggers who voice their opinions, their advice, share their experiences and have fun , beyond their sex, caste, creed or country. The place where emotions rule, words do the talking and no Visa required :)
I embrace the word kingdom and I pledge to add my sentences to the already expanded universe..
I called my blog, "The world from my Iris".
I always believed that we are born with unique pair of eyes.. even those of us who are blind. These eyes see things that seem to common to all eyes but are interpreted uniquely. No..I am not gonna bore you with the story of 6 blind men and Elephant.. but you know what I am saying.. right?
So, I will try to express what I see from my eyes, what I process from my little brain (i bet it is purple!) and communicate it from my choice of words.
I welcome you all to the world I see from my Iris and I am really excited!!
So, here's to my First Blog ever!! CHEERS :)
M
I embrace the word kingdom and I pledge to add my sentences to the already expanded universe..
I called my blog, "The world from my Iris".
I always believed that we are born with unique pair of eyes.. even those of us who are blind. These eyes see things that seem to common to all eyes but are interpreted uniquely. No..I am not gonna bore you with the story of 6 blind men and Elephant.. but you know what I am saying.. right?
So, I will try to express what I see from my eyes, what I process from my little brain (i bet it is purple!) and communicate it from my choice of words.
I welcome you all to the world I see from my Iris and I am really excited!!
So, here's to my First Blog ever!! CHEERS :)
M
Comments
Post a Comment